Today, I am not going to ramble on through my intro, so I lets just get to the recipe!
Ingredients: (1 Person)
2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread (I used Eureka Saaa- Wheat Organic Bread)
1 pice of Chicken Breast
Red Chili Flakes
1/4 Red Onion
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
1 tbspn Grape Seed Oil
A1 Sauce Bold & Spicy ( look for one without CORN SYRUP, I didn't realize that A1 sauce had corn syrup when I used it, if you cant find one You can sub for Tabasco Sauce with a little teriykai sauce mixed together)
1 Small Pinch of Cheese
1. Toast your bread (I toasted mine in a Panini Press)
2. Season chicken breast both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. On a large skillet with 1/2 tbspn of grape seed oil, cook chicken breast. NOTE: Do flip chicken until the side is completely cooked. If it sticks to the skillet that means the chicken breast isn't ready to flip. The chicken breast should not stick to skillet. Each side should cook for about 2-3 minutes. Once cooked, place aside.
4. On the same skillet as the chicken, put the other 1/2 tbspn of grape seed oil, cook julienned onion and green bell pepper. Cook bell pepper and onion until onion becomes translucent. Also, cook tomato, but for the tomato just cut in half, cook each half until it is soft and tomato juices are about to come out. Slice zucchini into rectangles, season all of these veggies with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Once all cooked,again, place aside.
5.In a small bowl smash avocado. Season with salt, pepper, lime juice, and red chili flakes. Mix together, place aside as well.
5. Now that all your components for your sandwich are ready, you can begin to assemble. On both slices of toasted bread spread smashed avocado along with the small pinch of shredded cheese on only one of the slices. On top of the cheese, place the cooked onion and bell pepper. The heat of the cooked vegetable will melt the cheese. Then top with soft tomato, zucchini slices chicken breast that you slice into strips, and your choice of an alternative to A1 Sauce. Top off with other slice. There. You are done!
Hope you enjoy! Please comment below if you try this recipe or any others.